Congratulations on landing a new job!
Being the newest member of an organisation is both challenging and exciting. Remember to relax, get to know your colleagues, get stuck in with your work and above all ENJOY yourself and this new chapter in your career!
These tips should help you go far in making a positive and lasting impression at your new job!
- Dress professionally, arrive on time and have a positive attitude
- Be confident, say hello and get to know your new colleagues
- Learn everything you can about your new employer
- Ask questions and take notes in training
- Show appreciation to everyone who helps you learn the ropes during your first days on the job
- Show initiative and be proactive
- Avoid office politics and gossip
- Set goals for yourself and then strive to achieve them