Job Title: Recruitment Resourcer
Salary: £19,000 + Bonus
Are you an experienced Recruitment Resourcer looking for a new challenge? Or are you looking to start your career in recruitment?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a successful healthcare recruitment agency that specialise in supplying locum medical personnel into primary care settings. Established for over 10 years, they are now looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join their team at Blackburn.
What a great way to ‘Earn while you learn’!
What’s in it for you as a Recruitment Resourcer?
· Starting salary of £19,000 DOE, + bonuses
· Regular team events and internal incentives
· Collaborative culture with regular structured training
The Recruitment Resourcer role:
• Sourcing suitable and qualified candidates using a variety of portals
• Hitting weekly and monthly KPI Targets
• Pre-screening and registering new candidates
• Using the archive and pre-screened candidate to identify available candidates
• Networking through our candidate database, job boards and social media such as LinkedIn
The successful Recruitment Resourcer:
• Previous resourcing experience would be preferred, however training can be provided
• Highly organised with experience in a customer focused environment
• Confident working towards, and achieving targets
• Excellent communication skills, able to build long lasting relationships with candidates and clients
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Outlook & Excel
If you’re looking for a new challenge and your experience matches this Recruitment Resourcer vacancy, forward your CV through to us!
Please note as part of the recruitment process you will be required to provide right to work documents.
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.