Job Title: Collections Administrator
Salary: From £24,000
Do you have a background working within debt collection? Are you looking for a new challenge within a company who promote the growth of their employees?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a specialist financial services business based in Blackburn. Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Collections Administrator to join their Asset Finance Collections team. You will mainly be responsible for limiting the loss to the business by collecting fees related to unpaid direct debits.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure that all unpaid direct debits and cancelled direct debits are actioned in a timely and cost-effective manner and targets are achieved monthly.
- Chase customers by phone and email and ensuring all conversations and email correspondence is recorded
- Deal with all incoming calls from customers, brokers, agents, solicitors and third parties
- Escalation to appointment of agents or solicitors for repossession of assets
- Ensure that legal notices and statements are produced and sent out
- Investigate customers and assets where applicable
- Deal with all administrative correspondence that has been assigned
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 6 months debt collection experience
- Basic knowledge of Asset Finance
- Admin experience within a financial environment
- Ability to communicate on all levels – oral and written
- A “never give up” attitude and drive to succeed
What’s in it for you:
- 25 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Income Protection
- Life Cover
- Health Assessment
- Employee Benefit Discount Scheme
If you’re looking for a new challenge and your experience matches what this role entails, forward your CV through to us!
*Please note as part of the recruitment process you will be required to provide right to work documents.*
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.