Job Title: Building Surveyor (RICS)
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 DOE
LHR are proud to be partnered with a small practice of Building Surveyors, based in Blackburn. They are currently working on some exciting projects including large residential schemes and large refurbishment projects, and they are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join their team.
Our client has a team driven ethos, they pride themselves on standing out from the ‘norm’ but with a focus on delivery of their product to the highest standards, on budget, and on time.
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Building Surveyor, who is keen on becoming an integral part of the team.
The successful Building Surveyor:
- A minimum of 5 years of Post Qualified Experience.
- RICS Accredited
- Experience working with a wide range of projects, from small bespoke projects to large scale and ongoing works.
- Your skills and experience will be within Residential & Commercial Building Pathology, Residential Refurbishment, New Build Project Management, General Project Management, Building Surveys.
- Flexibility to work away from home 1 – 2 nights per week
Desirable Experience of the Building Surveyor:
- Experience of Land / Property valuation is an advantage
- A knowledge of Landlord & Tenants
- CDM experience
- Basic AutoCAD knowledge or other drawing packages.
What is in it for you as a Building Surveyor?
- Flexible working/Home Working
- Mobile Phone
- Car Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Regular Staff Events
- Opportunity to climb the ladder
- Ongoing training and CPD
If you are an experienced Building Surveyor looking for your next opportunity, send your CV through to us.
Please note as part of the recruitment process you will be required to provide right to work documents.
**Only candidates who have met the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.