Financial Services Professional
A First-Class BA (Hons) in Accounting and Financial Services, successfully progressing in a professional banking role whilst maintaining passion for the industry. Highly organised and motivated in all aspects, Considered by many to be a genuine and approachable character, being mature and personable has helped her gain the trust and responsibility from management and colleagues during her work placements. An exceptional team player developing strong working relationships. Most recent employment as a Liquidity Management Investment Analyst
- Problem Solving resolves in-depth queries in a methodical manner, independently and with internal and external business partners to find appropriate resolutions.
- Analytical skills able to look at a large set of data and interpret information within a few minutes, identifying key material using strategic decision making.
- Critical deadlines effectively and efficiently meet deadlines bringing forward high standards of work.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills communicating clearly, concisely, and accurately both written and verbal with clients, colleagues and non-technical professionals daily.
- Relationship building consistently relied upon to represent the team and interact with stakeholders, UK and international clients to achieve optimum results.
Has also experience with Anti Money Laundering and Financial crime.