Job Title: Compliance Officer
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000
Are you an experienced Compliance Officer looking for your next Opportunity?
LHR are working exclusively with an amazing Electrical company that Designs, Constructs, Installs and Repairs mains Electrical cables and infrastructure all over the UK, Bringing the Power to the People. They are a rapidly expanding small business that are taking the UK by storm! Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Training and Compliance Officer to Join their team.
What’s in it for you as a Compliance Officer?
· 25 Days Holiday + Bank
· Relaxed working environment
· Company Pension
· Possibility to work from home
· £24,000 – £28,000 DOE
· Monday – Friday
Key Responsibilities of a Compliance Officer: The focus being on the delivery and coordination of the training for the Directors and team
In house staff training
ISO 9001, 14001, 45001
· Identify compliance training needs and execute correct training
· Ensure compliance with legislative and contractual requirements are maintained
· Supporting key operations of the business ensuring policies and procedures are followed
· Risk assessments for clients and contractors
· Maintaining compliance records are kept up to date
· Undertaking audits
· Conducting internal inspections to ensure everything is kept compliant
The successful Compliance Officer:
· Previous training experience in a similar regulated role
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Compliance experience
· Ability to work under pressure when needed
· Good attention to detail
· Good problem solving
· Experience in ISO 9001 / 14001 / 45001 would be preferred
If you’re an experienced Compliance Officer, please forward your CV through to us.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.