Job Title: Sustainability & Compliance Advisor
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
Do you have experience of Sustainability & Compliance within manufacturing, engineering or construction?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a prestigious national manufacturing company. This fantastic employer has an unrivalled reputation, and they are now looking for an experienced Sustainability & Compliance Advisor for their state of the art Burnley location.
This integral role is ideal for an experienced Sustainability & Compliance Advisor, but candidates with some previous sustainability experience within manufacturing & looking for the next step will also be considered. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of quality, environmental and compliance policies and processes, continuous management of QMS/EMS and ongoing sustainability challenges.
Key duties of the Sustainability & Compliance Advisor:
- Work with the UK board to develop the sustainability strategy
- Generate monthly reporting and conduct board overviews
- Implement and communicate the company’s key sustainability challenges to all stakeholders
- Document and control environmental, quality and compliance policies and procedures, developing system documentation
- Management of ISO standards
- Develop and support internal and external auditing teams, managing action plans, conducting internal audits and assist with supplier/customer/waste contractor audits
- Conduct environmental and quality management review meetings, compiling environmental impact assessments and reviews
The successful Sustainability & Compliance Advisor:
- Previous experience within sustainability & compliance in manufacturing, engineering or construction is essential
- Understanding and experience of relevant ISO standards
- Strong communicator able to build relationships across stakeholders
- Confident in writing reports, auditing and analysing data
- Experience of workshop / training delivery
What’s in it for you as a Sustainability & Compliance Advisor:
- Salary between £25,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
- Genuine and ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Pension scheme employer contribution 6%
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Regular team events
- Healthcare plan
If you are looking for your next opportunity within Sustainability and Compliance, please get in touch.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.