Job Title: Site Manager
Location: Wigan based working on North West & nationwide contracts
Salary: £58,500 + working away rate, travel time, vehicle, working away accommodation paid for
Are you a Site Manager with experience within high value leisure / retail fit out?
LHR are working exclusively with a leading North-West Construction company. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for an experienced Site Manager to join their commercial team delivering projects throughout the UK. Our client designs, manages, and delivers end-to-end construction, refurbishment, interior fit-out and new build projects for leisure & retail businesses.
As Site Manager, you will have full responsibility for projects nationwide ranging from £50k to £5million, both new builds and refurbs, within leisure / retail (pubs & clubs).
Key duties of the Site Manager:
- Coordinating between architects, surveyors, interior designers
- Managing the site staff and sub-contractors including site inductions, discipline, PPE
- Monitor and maintain health and safety requirements on site
- Ensuring the project comes in on time, on budget, and to the highest quality
- Liaise with the client and site representatives
The successful Site Manager:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at Site Manager level with experience of fast-track contracts in the leisure industry
- Joinery background
- SMSTS card
- First Aider with asbestos awareness
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary of £58,500, along with additional benefits including working away rate, overtime, travel time, vehicle and working away accommodation paid for.
If you’re looking for your next Site Manager opportunity, send your CV through to us.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.