Job title: Senior Internal Recruiter
Are you an experienced Senior Internal Recruiter with strong time management & organisational skills? Are you looking for a company that offers genuine long-term development?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a specialist financial services business. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Senior Internal Recruiter to join their Blackburn operation. This is a busy & varied role. You will work closely with colleagues in Operations, Sales & Credit & Risk departments overseeing the New Business proposal and documentation process.
Key duties of the Senior Internal Recruiter:
· Detail and produce training plans, literature, and media for the roll out of new operating platform coming on 2023
· Working across all operations teams and with the project team
· Assist in the ongoing recruitment process within the operations function
· Foster excellent relationships with our panel of recruitment consultants
· Define the technical abilities required and outline the right cultural fit for the roles
· Review CV’s and select the candidates for interview
· Conduct a comprehensive induction
· Creating a monthly programme of training and development
· Incorporate both internal and external training
· Feedback sessions with stakeholders
The successful Senior Internal Recruiter:
· At least 4 years recruitment and people development experience
· Experience in producing and delivering internal training, along with assisting in people development
· Setting KPI’s in terms of milestones and development, identifying the shortfalls
· Comfortable in developing relationships with a panel of recruitment consultants
· Creating and maintaining stakeholder relationships to manage progress
· Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Ability to prioritise
· Being comfortable to challenge the how, what, and why with ability to think outside the box and offer positive solutions, or asking questions when you don’t understand
· Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
What’s in it for you as a Senior Internal Recruiter:
· Annual discretionary bonus scheme
· 28 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
· Company Pension Scheme (after 3 months’ probation)
· Income Protection
· Life Cover
· Employee Benefit Discount Scheme including an element of Healthcare Cash Plan
· Private Medical Cover
· Free parking
· Flexible working arrangements (Ability to work from home 2 days a week after full training and probationary period)
If you’re looking for your next Senior Internal Recruiter opportunity, forward your CV through to us!
**Please note as part of the recruitment process you will be required to provide right to work documents. **
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.