Job Title: Senior Account Manager (Digital)
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 basic DOE + Commission
Are you passionate about all things digital & tech? Would you like to work for a value driven and innovative company that works with some of the world’s biggest tech brands – think Silicon Valley!
LHR are proud to be partnered with a fantastic business that have grown from being an online editorial publication to a vast content hub & community. Storytelling and digital content creation is their passion, they are committed to changing the way people find, consume, and share information about business technology. Their customers span the globe, from London to Silicon Valley & beyond, and they are now looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Account Manager?
- Competitive basic salary up to £40,000 DOE with excellent commission
- Remote working – 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off
- Private healthcare
- Employee wellness programme
- Regular staff get togethers’ and experience days
- Rewards & discounts
Key duties of the Senior Account Manager:
You will take responsibility for the sales of all their digital products and services across their publications, to their prospect pool and existing customers – sponsored content packages, display advertising, event exhibitor packages, sponsorship packages, content campaigns, event coverage.
- Selling the company’s core products and services in an assigned territory or segment of brands
- Building a robust pipeline of new business prospects
- Cross-sell key projects to existing customers
- Participate in events and conferences for networking purposes
- Promote specific products as directed by the company
- Achieve sales targets
The Successful Senior Account Manager:
Our client isn’t about watching the clock or measuring work days, their focus is on results. Their team is made up of passionate, dedicated, and self-start people who work hard, but who are committed to helping the company thrive.
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in a B2B sales environment
- Target driven and capable of working on your own initiative
- Able to travel nationally
- Experience within business communications, or selling digital products is a distinct advantage
- Technically minded, you’ll have your finger on the pulse of all the changes going on in the tech world
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office packages, and experience of using a CRM system such as Salesforce, Zoho, HubSpot
If you want to advance your digital career as a Senior Account Manager, contact the team today.
Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.