Job Title: Sales & Events Manager
Location: Singapore, Far East Square
Salary: SGD5,000 monthly (SGD60,000 annually) plus bonus
Are you an experienced Sales & Events Manager with an interest in the wellbeing of others, now looking for a unique opportunity?
LHR are proud to be partnered with an unrivalled and thriving hospitality venue, with a focus on building a growing community through food, events, education & fun. Our client are a global community of purpose driven change makers and entrepreneurs, and they now have a rare opportunity for a Sales & Events Manager in Singapore.
The Sales & Events Manager will be responsible for leading the team to meet and exceed event, program, and membership revenue targets, developing pricing strategies and forecasting revenue. You will work closely with the General Manager to maximise new business opportunities across events, conferences, banquettes, corporate events, and catering channels.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales & Events Manager:
- Focus on attracting new business and engage with the growing community.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure a positive guest experience.
- Create and lead all event and program promotional campaigns.
- Prepare and review quarterly promotion plans.
- Manage all events, sales, partnerships and memberships.
- Budget management.
- Lead marketing & promotion both online across social media and offline marketing materials.
- Create and lead a communications calendar around events, public holidays, and major events.
- Source and build relationships with suppliers.
The Successful Sales & Events Manager:
- 5 years’ Sales & Events experience within an integrated resort, restaurant group, private club, or luxury hotel chain.
- Strong knowledge of event and community management, with your own contacts and networks to bring to the role.
- Business to business focus, able to recognise and capitalise on new opportunities.
On offer is a competitive salary of SGD5,000 monthly (SGD60,000 annually), meal on duty & service charge, along with an excellent bonus structure, and ongoing training and development.
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.