Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Salary: £18,000 OTE £21,472
Are you an experienced Sales Coordinator looking for the next step in your career?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a leading food service business as they look to recruit for a Trade Marketing Executive. This forward-thinking business is partnered with some of the UK’s biggest brands and has been providing products across the UK for over half a century!
The successful Trade Marketing Executive will support the Group Marketing Manager & marketing team with the development and execution of the marketing strategy. It’s an exciting time to join the business as they go through a planned period of growth.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator:
· Providing customer service excellence
· Processing customer’s order with high levels of accuracy
· Building excellent rapport and relationships with colleagues and customers
· Supporting our external sales team
· Ensuring all sales opportunities are maximised
· Handling all customer enquiries
The Successful Sales Coordinator:
· 2 years’ experience in a customer service call centre environment
· Experience in cross selling, introducing new lines and selling promotional products
· Confidence in dealing with customers over the phone
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Flexibility & be a good team player
· Confidence, self-motivation and enthusiasm
· Experience of working towards pre-defined KPI’s
What’s in it for you as a Sales Support Coordinator?
· Starting Salary: £18,000 OTE £21,472
· KPI bonus scheme
· 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (Increasing in line with long service)
· Company Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Company Sick Pay
· Recognition for Recruitment incentive scheme
· Cycle to work Scheme
· EAP – A confidential 24/7, 365 days service providing support when you need it the most!
· Learning & Development opportunities
· Employee Discount Scheme
If your experience matches this Sales Coordinator opportunity, forward your CV through to us!
Please note as part of the recruitment process you will be required to provide right to work documents.
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer