Job Title: Sales Co-ordinator
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000
Are you an experienced sales co-ordinator who works well in a team to support two very busy Account Managers? Our client is recruiting due to their 3-year growth plan.
You will be supporting the Account Managers with their UK national key accounts. You will be required to visit customers so there will be some travel and overnight stay although this is predominantly an office-based role.
Our client is a 50 years running family-owned private company based in Burnley and are a household name. They have accounts across the UK, Europe, and the Middle East. You will be supporting them by monitoring and managing their accounts daily. You will report to the Head of sales and work in a team of 6.
We are looking for a proactive candidate who remains calm under pressure, a strong problem solver who is confident as you will be liaising with major retailers merchandise teams.
Key duties of the Sales Co-Ordinator:
- To assist in retaining and growing current key accounts
- To assist in winning new business
- Ensure full awareness of the following years sign off timelines and support the team in delivering this
- Networking with contacts and developing business relationships with your merchandisers
- Attending conferences and training courses where applicable
- Ensure in-depth account knowledge of stock figures including taken to dates, store and depot stocks and maximise additional opportunities
- Working closely with the stock team and Account Managers
The successful Sales Co-Ordinator will have:
- Minimum of 3 years working in a administration/customer service environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Proactive and hardworking with a desire to achieve
- Must have strong administration and customer service skills
- Proficient use of MS Office packages, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised with a strong customer focus and the ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues
- Confidence with managing relationships and negotiating
What’s in it for your as a Sales Co-Ordinator:
- Friendly working environment
- Free parking
- Working hours are Monday to Friday
- 28 days statutory holiday (including Bank Holidays and Christmas shut down)
- Attendance bonus and Pension Scheme up to 10%.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and your experience matches this Sales Co-Ordinator role forward your CV through to us!
**Please note as part of the recruitment process you will be required to provide right to work documents.**
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.