Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Preston (salmesbury)
Salary: Starting at £19,000
Are you experienced within Sales Administration looking for a new challenge?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a successful logistics & shipping business. Our client is going through an exciting period of growth, and they are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team in Samlesbury. This is a fast-paced role, working as part of a small UK team, and genuine long term career potential is on offer for the right candidate as the company continues to grow.
What’s in it for you as a Sales Administrator:
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression
- 20 holidays + bank holidays
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Administrator:
- First point of contact for customers
- Negotiating and organising shipment quotes.
- Billing preparation.
- Dealing with overseas agents, shipping lines, hauliers, HRMC
- Liaising with the company’s overseas office to support with invoicing
The successful Sales Administrator:
- Experience in customer services
- Experience in Administration
- Experience with Microsoft packages
- Willingness to grow and progress
- Team player
- Good communication skills
If you’re looking for a Logistics Administrator opportunity, get your CV through to us today.
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.