LHR are proud to be partnered with a specialist financial services business. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Risk Management Support to join their Risk Management team. This is a great opportunity to join an established business as their growth continues to gather momentum in the Asset Finance industry supporting SME growth in the UK with a real chance to develop a career.
Our client is looking for people with compliance and/or administration experience, a keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering fantastic customer service is essential.
Key Responsibilities of the Risk Management Support:
· Co-ordination of Asset Finance Audits, Inspections, and Customer meetings
· Administration of various credit compliance related processes
· Liaison with other teams to satisfy agreements in a timely manner
· Preparation of credit compliance documentation
· Support for meeting preparation as required
· Undertake any other reasonable duties as required from time to time
The Successful Risk Management Support:
Strong communicator / building rapport.
Ability to work with all levels of staff
High Level of personal and professional integrity
Effective time-management and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Attention to detail and accountability
Team player, self-motivated, a ‘can do’ attitude
What’s in it for you as a Risk Management Support?
· Competitive starting salary of £20,000
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· A Monday to Friday working pattern
· Flexibility around hours (which are subject to business needs) and the ability to work at home one day a week. Part time may be considered
· Annual discretionary bonus
· Income Protection
· Company pension
· Employee Discount Scheme
· Healthcare Cashplan
· Life Cover
· Training and development
If your experience matches this Risk Management Support opportunity, forward your CV through to us!
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.