Fed up with the commute to the office? Price of fuel increase? Or maybe you have always worked from home and want a new challenge or product to work with? We have an exciting opportunity that is 100% remote, meaning you can live anywhere in the world if you can attend remote business meetings in the afternoon UK time.
If you have experience of setting the strategy and delivering the execution of the plan, with a portfolio of $400k per month revenues then this could be the move you’ve been waiting for!
LHR are proud to be working in partnership with a global education focused web and mobile platform-based business, who are now looking to recruit an additional experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their global team. This is a remote opportunity, the company head office is based in Singapore, but you will report into the UK operations, therefore you must be available for team meeting in the afternoon UK time. Our client supports over a million entrepreneurs around the world with networks, business building and upskilling, but this really is only scratching the surface of what this business wants to achieve going forward.
The Digital Marketing Manager Role:
The successful candidate will oversee the overall digital marketing strategy, developing, implementing, tracking, and optimising digital marketing campaigns to ensure digital growth. You should have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. We are looking for a candidate that will support our client to continue building a community of trust.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
· Set up the Digital Marketing and Remote Sales 90 day business plan
· Create marketing copy for digital promotions and content
· Execute on the delivery of the plan to achieve financial targets weekly and monthly
· Build relationships and community with our VIP clients
· Build a strong Community following with regular trust-building events and experiences
You must have experience in:
· Working across a variety of channels such as Facebook, ChatBot, LinkedIn, Salesforce
· Running Evergreen marketing strategies
· Report on campaign success analyse and improve where needed
· Tracking and improving pipeline
· Creating landing pages
· Building funnels
If you have experience in sales, you may also increase your earning potential
· Carry out Remote Sales calls to follow up with the community
This is a fully digital remote opportunity, with a basic salary on offer as well as bonus potential from marketing results and sales. SALARY IS PAID IN SINGAPORE DOLLARS CIRCA 60,000.
The Successful Digital Marketing Manager:
· Entrepreneurial background, start up enterprises, training and consultancy and event management will all be considered
· Creative and able to continually develop new ideas & identify opportunities
· A passion for learning to keep up with the ever-evolving Digital market
· Recognised Marketing qualification