Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 DOE
Are you experienced in Recruitment and looking for a role where you can contribute to the wellbeing of others?
LHR are proud to be partnered with an industry leading health and social care provider with a difference. This family run, multi award winning business provides care services across 7 sites in the North-West currently. They now have an opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their dynamic head office team.
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for attracting and hiring new employees that embody the ethos and values of the company. Working closely with the HR Manager and the marketing team, you will also support with the overall recruitment & talent acquisition strategy. You will be based at the Wigan head office, however the role will involve travel to the other North West sites, so candidates will need a full driving license and own vehicle.
What’s in it for you as a Recruitment Coordinator?
- Salary between £24,000 – £26,000 depending on experience
- Holidays up to 25 days + bank holidays
- Employee wellness program
- Ongoing training and development
Key Responsibilities of the Recruitment Coordinator:
- Managing the full cycle of high-volume recruitment campaigns from advertising, telephone interviewing and supporting hiring managers with interviews.
- Liaise with managers and HR to keep up to date on the progress of vacancies. Provide updates to the business where required.
- Collaborating with managers to ensure successful candidates possess the correct skills and qualities in line with the manager’s expectations.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to maintain a good working knowledge of your business area.
- Ensuring the candidate journey is desirable and efficient.
- Having a strong presence on social media and ensuring the reach of all vacancies is extensive represent a strong brand identity.
- Responsible for candidate compliance including completion of DBS checks and references.
The Successful Recruitment Coordinator:
- Previous experience within high volume recruitment, either from an agency or an internal recruiter role.
- Experience of working within a large, complex organisation
- Strong relationship builder, skilled at building long term connections with candidates and internal stakeholders.
- Highly organised with an eye for detail.
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages and experience of applicant tracking systems
If you’re looking for your next role, and your experience matches this Recruitment Coordinator position, forward your CV through to us.
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.