Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £22,000 – £27,000 + Bonus (Depending on Experience)
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for a new challenge?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a successful healthcare recruitment agency that specialise in supplying locum medical personnel into primary care settings. Established for over 10 years, they are now looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their team at Blackburn.
What’s in it for you as a Recruitment Consultant?
· Starting salary of £22,000-£27,000 DOE, + bonuses
· Regular team events and internal incentives
· Collaborative culture with regular structured training
· 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
· Free Parking
· Team Events
The Recruitment Consultant role:
· Manage a bank of candidates, place them with clients and assist in maximising the short- and long-term profitability of the company.
· Maintain regular contact with all assigned candidates, build lasting relationships and keep them fully informed of all new work opportunities and details of confirmed jobs.
· Work alongside the support teams to ensure candidates are compliant.
· Increase candidate pool through various forms of recruiting
· Ensure that all timesheets are chased and are received and submitted by cut off each week.
· Comply with all company, statutory and quality policies and procedures
· Maintain up to date computerised and hard copy files and records of all assigned candidates
· Maximise the information gathered from telephone calls with candidates relating to their availability and willingness to be put forward for work
· Develop close working relationships with internal providers e.g. Account managers and administration
· Achieve personal targets and objectives and KPIs set by your manager and the company
· Generate daily/weekly figures for management reports
· To handle all candidate queries and concerns within the agreed guideline
· Actively participate in team activities and contribute towards continuous improvement initiatives
· Undertake adhoc duties and temporary positions within scope of skill capability
The successful Recruitment Consultant:
· PC literate
· Previous experience in a sales driven role preferred
· An understanding of the Healthcare market is preferred
· Excellent customer service skills
· Commercial awareness
· Good listening skills
· Influencing / negotiation skills
· Organisational/prioritising skills, you must have the ability to multitask
· Motivated and Goal Driven
If you’re looking for a new challenge and your experience matches this Recruitment Consultant vacancy, forward your CV through to us!
Please note as part of the recruitment process you will be required to provide right to work documents.
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.