Job Title – Purchasing Agent
Location – Macclesfield
Salary – £21,000 OTE £35,000
Ref – 20227
This role involves working in a highly targeted sales environment, dealing with incoming online applications from customers who want to sell their motorcycle.
· Making contact with customers via phone wishing to sell their motorcycle.
· You will be required to question the customer thoroughly on the condition of the motorcycle producing an appraisal allowing us to determine a price according to current market values, for all applications.
· Negotiating with the customer to agree a final purchase price.
· Arranging an appointment for our transport team to visit the customer’s address and appraise the motorcycle prior to purchase.
· Liaising with the collection driver and the customer at the time of collection.
· Responding to all other incoming sales leads & internet inquiries as required.
· Working to daily, weekly & monthly personal and team targets.
· General office administration
The Ideal person would have the following skills and experience: –
· Previously worked within Tele sales / Telemarketing / Outbound Sales
· Excellent communication and listening skills to build relationships
· A polite and friendly manner
· Lots of initiative, a positive attitude and the ability to think on your feet
· Ability to gain credibility and trust quickly to ascertain correct information
· Able to project a professional company image
· Self-motivated and results driven