Job Title: Production Team Leader
Salary: £32,000 depending on experience
LHR are proud to be partnered exclusively with an innovative world leader in food production. Our client has an enviable global client base but are proud to maintain their family culture and collaborative working environment. They are now looking to add 3 experienced Production Team Leaders to their Skelmersdale operation, 2 on a rotating 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm shift, and 1 on a fixed 10pm-6am shift.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be required to ensure the smooth day to day running of a busy manufacturing site. Wholly in charge of production you will manage and coordinate all areas to include but not limited to; cooking, filling, mixing, fermentation, processing, assembly and packing areas within a busy production facility, in line with Health & Safety and company requirements.
If you’re the type of team leader who has strong people management skills with the ability to solve problems and take ownership of their team, this could be the role you’ve been looking for!
What’s in it for you as a Production Team Leader?
- Competitive salary of £32,000 depending on experience, with additional enhancement for the 10-6 shift
- Free parking
- Company pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Annual bonus
The Production Team Leader role:
- Ensuring that high food & hygiene standards are maintained to produce quality food safe products.
- Maintain the Health & Safety of colleagues and all that visit the site
- Continually thinking about change and lean manufacturing, always striving for the next success.
- Managing the day-to-day activities within the facility to deliver an efficient operation to ensure that customers’ orders are produced on time, safely, to the correct standard of quality and at or below budgeted cost.
The successful Production Team Leader:
- Previous experience at this level within FMCG
- People management experience, with an eye for developing talent
- Knowledge of continuous improvement and health & safety
- Natural problem solver, able to work under pressure to deadlines
If you’re looking for a new challenge and your experience matches this Production Team Leader, forward your CV through to us detailing which shift you’re applying for.
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.