Job Title: Practice Accountant (semi senior)
Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 DOE
Are you an experienced Practice Accountant looking to work for a growing company offering training and development potential?
LHR are partnered exclusively with an established but ambitious accountancy practice. They are now looking to recruit a Semi Senior Practice Accountant based at their Preston location to support their growth plans.
Key duties of the Semi Senior Practice Accountant:
- Onboarding of new clients and managing the induction process
- Accounts production for limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships to final review/completion
- Corporation tax
- Income tax and self-assessment
- Dealing with VAT, PAYE, HMRC and Companies House
The successful Semi Senior Practice Accountant:
- Experience within practice accountancy is essential for this role
- AAT qualified or part ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong working knowledge of cloud accounting software such as Xero
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
What’s in it for you as a Semi Senior Practice Accountant:
- Competitive salary of £27,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
- Ongoing training and development
- Collaborative team culture
If you are looking for your next Semi Senior Practice Accountant opportunity, please get in touch.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.