Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Director
Salary: Up to £30,000 dependent on experience
Are you an experienced Personal Assistant who would like to take the next step in their career?
LHR are working exclusively with an award-winning market leading company, who specialise in design and interiors. They are now looking for an experienced Personal Assistant, who has a keen eye for detail to support their sales Director.
The benefits of working as a Personal Assistant:
- 3% profit related annual bonus
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Ongoing and internal training and development opportunities
- State of the art offices with staff garden
- Financial wellbeing support
- Quarterly recognition awards and social events
Key duties of the Personal Assistant:
- Extensive diary management and logistical co-ordinations of events and conferences.
- Arranging Sales conferences and corporate events
- Co-ordinating travel, booking accommodation, associated logistical requirements i.e. (visas, transfers)
- Arranging meeting, agendas and presentations
- Provide hospitality for customer visits
- Support the sales directors, with data, presentations and minutes.
- Admin support, co-ordinate between other heads of department and the sales directors.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of the products and services, an appropriate awareness of the marketplace relevant to the company (4 weeks training given for this)
- Use your own personal knowledge of the company and directors preferences to act on your own initiative, where appropriate
The successful Personal Assistant will have:
- Experience within a PA or office management role
- Project management experience and event co-ordination
- Exceptional presentation skills, written and verbal communication skills to express oneself succinctly
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Flexibility to adapt and multi-task
- Diplomatic and collaborative approach
If you’re an experienced Personal Assistant, please forward your CV through to us.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.