Job Title: Payout Administrator
Are you an experienced Administrator with strong time management & organisational skills? Are you looking to grow your career with an industry leader?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a specialist financial services business. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Payout Administrator to join their Blackburn operation. This position plays a pivotal role in the payout process, working closely with colleagues across all departments. You will be required to oversee all stages of the payout process, ensuring that service levels are met, and transactions are managed smoothly through to release of funds to the respective payee.
Key Responsibilities of the Payout Administrator:
- Responsible for the management of all credit proposals received from Brokers and the internal sales team.
- Input proposals into a database following credit guidelines – identifying what level of supporting information is required prior to sending proposal through to the credit team.
- Liaise with Brokers, Internal and External Sales teams via the phone and e-mail, requesting supporting information and or advising of any missing information.
- Prepare payouts of finance opportunities in accordance with the defined criteria and checks.
- Prioritise payouts to ensure transactions are managed in a timely & effective manner.
- Dispatch Welcome Packs, including scanning documentation to an in-house system.
- Signing transactions for payout within the delegated mandate.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
The Successful Payout Administrator:
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail, able to work with multiple priorities to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, able to build both internal and customer relationships.
- 2 years’ demonstratable experience within an administrative role.
- Experience within financial services is an advantage, however this isn’t essential
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary of £20,000, along with genuine & structured ongoing career development. On top of this they offer an unrivalled benefits package that includes 33 days holiday per year, employee wellbeing and pension scheme. Centrally located, there is also free parking.
If you are an experienced Payout Administrator looking for a new challenge, forward your CV through to us!
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.