Are you an experienced Accounts Administrator, available immediately and looking for part time hours?
LHR are currently working with a leading local manufacturer who are looking for a part time Accounts Administrator to join their team. An immediate start is available, working hours will be 9am – 1pm Monday to Friday. This is a temporary role with a view to becoming permanent after 12 weeks.
Key Duties of the Accounts Administrator:
- Open emails, invoices and statements
- Input sales and purchase invoices
- Enter cash, cheques and debit card statements
- Send invoices to customers
- Balance customer and suppliers accounts on SAGE 50
- Submit sub-contractors monthly returns, P32 returns & VAT returns to HMRCC
- General office support including greeting customers in the showroom, assististing the sales department with paperwork and liaising with customers.
The Successful Accounts Administrator:
- Strong experience within Accounts support, with a working knowledge of Sage & MS Office packages
- Highly organised with good communication skills
- Available immediately
If you’re an experienced Accounts Administrator, forward your CV through to us today.
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.