Job Title: Operations Administrator
Are you an experienced Administrator with strong time management & organisational skills? Are you looking to grow your career with an industry leader?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a specialist financial services business. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for an Operations Administrator to join their Blackburn operation. This is a busy & varied role, providing administrative support across divisions, overseeing the initial stage of the customer finance applications.
Reporting into the Sales Support Manager, the successful Operations Administrator will have a strong eye for detail, with the ability to process information & data accurately within agreed timescales, whilst building strong internal relationships between departments.
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Administrator:
- Responsible for the processing of all credit proposals received from Brokers and the internal sales team, analysing information & data to ensure accuracy.
- Inputting proposals into a database following credit guidelines, identifying what level of supporting information is required prior to sending proposal through to the credit team.
- Liaise with Brokers, Internal and External Sales teams via the phone and e-mail, requesting supporting information and or advising of any missing information.
- Work closely with the Sales Support Manager to improve processes and make alterations.
- Managing the workflow of proposals – ensuring any pending items are not missed and any outstanding tasks are followed up with the Sales team and Brokers.
- Completing credit searches for both corporate and individuals and obtaining and additional information.
- Managing post credit deal amendments and managing through to acceptance and completing funding documents.
The Successful Operations Administrator:
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail, able to work with multiple priorities to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, able to build both internal and customer relationships with a passion for customer service.
- 2 years’ demonstratable experience within an administrative role.
- Experience within financial services is an advantage, however this isn’t essential
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary of £20,000, along with genuine & structured ongoing career development. On top of this they offer an unrivalled benefits package that includes 33 days holiday per year, employee wellbeing and pension scheme. Centrally located, there is also free parking.
If you are an experienced Operations Administrator looking for a new challenge, forward your CV through to us!
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.