Job Title: Operations Administrator
LHR are proud to be partnered with a specialist financial services business. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for an Operations Administrator to join their Finance Operations team. This is a great opportunity to join an established business as their growth continues to gather momentum in the Asset Finance industry supporting SME growth in the UK with a real chance to develop a career.
Our client is looking for people with business administration experience, a keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering fantastic customer service is essential.
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Administrator:
· Working within a team, preparing agreements for credit assessment.
· Dealing with queries on existing transactions and new applications.
· To be the initial point of contact, dealing with all incoming calls from customers, brokers, agents, and suppliers/third parties in relation to queries.
· Taking personal responsibility for the progression of applications, identifying, and solving errors and mistakes.
· Supporting the administration teams as and when required.
The Successful Operations Administrator:
· Some business administration experience
· Comfortable speaking to customers
· Strong attention to detail
· Experience of working to tight deadlines and multi-tasking.
· Confidence to question information if you do not understand
· Passionate about Customer Service, passionate
· A ‘Can Do’ attitude at all times.
What’s in it for you as a Operations Administrator?
· Competitive starting salary of £20,000
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· A Monday to Friday working pattern
· Flexibility around hours (which are subject to business needs) and the ability to work at home one day a week. Part time may be considered
· Annual discretionary bonus
· Income Protection
· Company pension
· Employee Discount Scheme
· Healthcare Cashplan
· Life Cover
· Training and development
If your experience matches this Transaction Coordinator opportunity, forward your CV through to us!
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.