Are you a skilled relationship builder with a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, looking for a unique opportunity? LHR are proud to be partnered with an unrivalled and thriving hospitality venue, with a focus on building a growing community through food, events, education & fun. Our client is a global community of purpose driven change makers and entrepreneurs, and they now have an exciting opportunity for a Online Community Manager, based in Singapore.
About the Online Community Manager: The successful candidate will act as the bridge between our client’s central brand and existing community as well as growing their online audience. You will be the brand’s ambassador, engaging with potential customers and building long term relationships with existing ones. You will be responsible for managing and handling communications in both directions and involved in various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation. You will engage with audiences via online forms, social media platforms, being a consistent tone, voice and guardian of the brand.
Key Responsibilities of the Online Community Manager:
- First point of contact for the company’s social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, forums and blogs.
- Interact with community members and customers to grow and keep the community alive.
- Work with the marketing, creative, and customer experience team to create high quality, engaging, relevant, and timely content.
- Manage the social media editorial calendar
- Deploy social listening tools to monitor positive/negative comments and topic trends
- Generate comprehensive reports on overall community sentiment and notable trends and provide meaningful feedback.
- Defining and establishing a community: Building an online community, community goals and community guiding principles.
- Best practices for managing audiences, tapping into the platform, building a brand, launching effectively, building and supporting your team, nurturing strong partnerships, and developing efficient operational workflows.
- Serving up relevant content, keeping track of trends and planning goal-driven activities.
- Understanding the onboarding process for new members, community operations, member-to-member connections, engagement tactics, community standards and terms of service, as well as safely and thoughtfully handling crises and conflicts.
- Content performance, feedback collection, data reporting and sustainability.
The Successful Online Community Manager:
- Strong experience within Marketing Communications, Sales or Social Media
- Familiar with marketing strategies, sales techniques, social media management & engagement
- Relevant Marketing or Communications qualification
On offer is a competitive salary of SGD 3,000 monthly (SGD 36,000 annually) + bonus potential. This unique business offers ongoing personal and professional development, along with the opportunity to grow your salary and, with share options after 12 months service.
If you are an experienced Online Community Manager looking for a truly unique opportunity, forward your CV through to us.
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.