Job Title: New Business Administrator
Are you an experienced Administrator with strong time management & organisational skills? Are you looking for a company that offers genuine long-term development?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a specialist financial services business. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a New Business Administrator to join their Blackburn operation. This is a busy & varied role. You will work closely with colleagues in Operations, Sales & Credit & Risk departments overseeing the New Business proposal and documentation process.
What’s in it for you as a New Business Administrator?
· Competitive starting salary of £21,000
· Ongoing training with genuine career development
· 33 days holiday per year
· Employee wellbeing
· Free parking
· Pension scheme
Key Responsibilities of the New Business Administrator:
· Responsible for the processing of all credit proposals received from Brokers and the internal sales team.
· Liaise with Brokers, Internal and External Sales teams via the phone and e-mail, requesting supporting information and or advising of any missing information.
· Inputting proposals into a database following credit guidelines, identifying what level of supporting information is required prior to sending proposal through to the credit team.
· Managing the workflow of proposals – ensuring any pending items are not missed and any outstanding tasks are followed up with the Sales team and Brokers.
· Completing credit searches for both corporate and individuals and obtaining and additional information.
· Managing post credit deal amendments and managing through to acceptance and completing funding documents.
The Successful New Business Administrator:
· Highly organised with excellent attention to detail, able to work with multiple priorities to tight deadlines.
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written, able to build both internal and customer relationships with a passion for customer service.
· Demonstratable experience within an administrative role.
· Experience within financial services is an advantage, however this isn’t essential
If you’re looking for a new challenge and your experience matches this New Business Administrator, forward your CV through to us!
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.