Are you an experienced Marketing Manager with an interest in the wellbeing of others, now looking for a unique opportunity?
LHR are proud to be partnered with an unrivalled and thriving hospitality venue, with a focus on building a growing community through food, events, education & fun. Our client is a global community of purpose driven change makers and entrepreneurs, and they now have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager in Singapore.
About the Marketing Manager:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for.the strategy and execution of the online and offline marketing and communication plan. This includes all digital media and e-commerce activities, the overall marketing strategy, development, execution, tracking and optimising campaigns to ensure on and offline growth.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Set up the Group Marketing and Communications 90 day business plan
- Execute on the delivery of the plan to achieve KPIs weekly and monthly
- Support each property’s marketing team by assisting with the development of digital content, programs and campaigns including the tracking and analysis of this data.
- Search engine marketing (including PPC and SEO), mobile marketing, display advertising, email marketing and assisting with social media strategy, planning and implementation.
- Oversee Ecommerce activity including the management of the brand websites and individual properties under each brand (mini-sites).
- Support each properties marketing department by assisting with the development of all offline marketing and communication initiatives
- Guide and mentor each General Manager, manage and drive brand awareness and lead generation to achieve the total number of followers, community, prospects to customers targets on a monthly basis.
- Develop and then implement corporate identity guidelines per brand, assist with the development and implementation of the brand service standards.
- Implement and administer the Group Marketing budget in order to achieve the agreed number of leads.
The Successful Marketing Manager:
- 5 years Marketing experience in a management position at an integrated resort, cafe, restaurant group, or luxury hotel chain.
- Strong digital marketing expertise and knowledge
- Working across a variety of channels such as Facebook, ChatBot, LinkedIn, Salesforce
- Experienced in running Evergreen marketing strategies
- Able to report on campaign success; analyse and improve where needed & track and improve pipeline.
On offer is a competitive salary of SGD 5,000 monthly (SGD 60,000 annually) + bonus potential. This unique business offers ongoing personal and professional development, along with the opportunity to grow your salary and, with share options after 12 months service.
If you are an experienced Marketing Manager looking for a truly unique opportunity, forward your CV through to us.
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **