“Our mission is to help people achieve the outcomes that matter to them in their lives, by providing high quality advocacy”
We are proud to be working with our fantastic client Advocacy Focus, as they look to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive to join their busy team. This is a part time role, working 30 hours a week. It’s a hybrid opportunity but could become 100% remote for the right candidate. This fantastic charity recently came out 2nd out of 114 national organisations for their workplace wellbeing, culture & support procedures, so you’ll be joining a great team!
The successful Marketing Executive will take responsibility for all marketing activity, including various strategies and projects as needed. You will work with the Senior Management Team to implement and develop marketing plans, including promotional/information materials, email marketing via newsletter and promotional mailings, promotion via social media and google SEO, PR opportunities, and database management.
What’s in it for you as a Marketing Executive?
- Salary between £23,080 – £27,041 depending on experience – pro rata – laptop & mobile phone
- Personal private healthcare plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Mental Health support
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 after 5 years continuous service) + bank holidays + your birthday off
- Career development & progression
- Wellbeing days and team huddles
Key duties of the Marketing Executive role:
- Take the lead on all marketing and PR tasks, objectives, strategies & projects
- Oversee the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website contact, and social media accounts
- Regularly liaise with the Senior Leadership Team to discuss objectives, report on activity and marketing progress
- Monitor competitor activity and advise on potential improvements in marketing strategy, products or services
- Organise, attend, and facilitate networking, promotional and conference events
- Write and prepare innovative and engaging copy for internal literature & other publications
- Input into marketing budgets
The successful Marketing Executive:
- 2 years’ experience within a Marketing & Communications role, with a relevant Marketing qualification
- Strong working knowledge of design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Canva or similar
- Experience of managing social media platforms, Google AdWords
- Excellent communication skills able to build relationships with key stakeholders and deliver the message appropriately
If you’re looking for a rewarding Marketing Executive opportunity, forward your CV through to the team.
Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.