Job Title: Logistics Administrator
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000
Are you experienced within freight / logistics, or are you experienced within administration and looking for a new challenge?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a successful logistics & shipping business. Our client is going through an exciting period of growth, and they are looking for a Logistics Administrator to join their team in Samlesbury. This is a fast-paced role, working as part of a small UK team, and genuine long term career potential is on offer for the right candidate as the company continues to grow.
Key Responsibilities of the Logistics Administrator:
- First point of contact for all customers.
- Negotiating and organising shipment quotes.
- Billing preparation.
- Dealing with overseas agents, shipping lines, hauliers, HRMC.
- Liaising with the company’s overseas office to support with invoicing.
This role would suit an experienced Logistics Administrator, but if you have a background in administration or customer service, the client will provide training.
The Successful Logistics Administrator:
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook and other office packages.
- Previous freight / logistics experience is an advantage, however candidates with an administrative background will also be considered
- Strong numeracy skills
The client is offering a competitive salary up to £25,000 depending on experience, along with a pension scheme and free parking. They are based near to bus transport links.
If you’re looking for a Logistics Administrator opportunity, get your CV through to us today.
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.