Job Role: Junior Underwriter
Salary: £27,500 DOE
Are you experienced in Financial Services looking to start your career as an Underwriter?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a specialist financial services business. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Junior Underwriter to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join an established business as their growth continues to gather momentum in the Asset Finance industry supporting SME growth in the UK with a real chance to develop a career.
What’s in it for you as a Junior Underwriter:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Income protection
- Employee discount scheme
- Healthcare cashplan
- Life cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexibility around hours (which are subject to business needs) and the ability to work at home one day a week
- Ongoing training and development
Key responsibilities of a Junior Underwriter:
- Initial assessments of proposals
- Credit searches
- Approve / decline proposals
- Submit requests for balloons to asset finance team
- Administrative support to other departments when needed
- Consider and sign off on credit conditions
The successful Junior Underwriter:
- Strong financial or numerical skills
- Basic knowledge of asset Finance and associated financial products
- Administration in a Finance setting
- Knowledge and experience of the MS packages
If your experience matches this Junior Underwriter opportunity, forward your CV through to us!
Please note as part of the recruitment process you will be required to provide right to work documents.
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.