Job title: Junior Project Manager
Do you excel at building quick rapport with customers, problem solving, and developing long term customer relationships?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a national solutions provider. Our client has a diverse portfolio of clients, working with some of the world’s leading brands across Europe and the USA. They pride themselves on developing their teams with an enviable collaborative culture. They are now looking for an Junior Project Manager to join their Blackburn team. The Junior Project Manager will have an eye for detail, with a results driven approach.
What’s in it for you as an Junior Project Manager:
· Starting salary of £19,000
· Free onsite parking
· Company pension
The Junior Project Manager Role:
· Review, log and accept new jobs on the system
· Provide support to the create team processing jobs
· Management of sourcing product from UK product baseline
· Provide quotes and create purchase orders
· Produce regular reports
· Supporting invoice process and updating system
· Managing deliveries
· Monitor delivery process of suppliers
· Supplier queries
· Communicating with other departments to ensure effective delivery of client requirements
The successful Junior Project Manager:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Process driven to improve planning processes
· Strong organisation skills
· Previous customer service experience
· Well educated on the Microsoft Packages
· High energy level with a results driven approach
If you’re looking for your next Junior Project Management opportunity, forward your CV through to us.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.