Job Title: IT Technician
Location: Covering Burnley, Blackburn & Atherton locations
Salary: £11 per hour + mileage
Are you an experienced IT Technician available immediately for a temporary position?
LHR are working exclusively with an educational trust, who are looking for an IT Technician to support them on a temporary basis. This role will be for approximately 4-6 weeks, and will be full time 8.30am – 4pm Monday to Friday. You will be based at the Blackburn head office, but covering school sites in Burnley, Blackburn, & Atherton, therefore a full driving license and use of your own vehicle is essential. Travel expenses will be paid.
Key duties of the IT Technician:
- Manage and maintain all hardware and software including installation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- To prepare specifications for, build, configure and install a wide variety of computer hardware and software.
- Manage all broadband connections.
- Establish, manage and monitor all internet filtering, mobile device management and remote access for staff where appropriate.
- Manage and maintain all network user accounts, ensuring correct access rights.
- Respond to all staff requests for technical support.
- Ensure an up to date electronic asset register is maintained of all ICT equipment.
The successful IT Technician:
- Strong experience of ICT support including a wide range of hardware and software.
- Ability to detect, diagnose and resolve networking, PC, printer and other device faults in a timely fashion using logical processes.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Office 365,
- Experience of managed wireless technologies and networking
An immediate start is available for this role.
If you’re looking for your next IT Technician role, forward your CV through to us.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.