Job Title: Internal Sales Coordinator
Salary: Circa £22,000 depending on experience
Do you excel at building quick rapport with customers, problem solving, and developing long term customer relationships?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a successful family business in Blackburn. Our client is a long- established manufacturing & engineering business, with a passion for the highest level of customer experience. They are now looking for an Internal Sales Coordinator to join their dedicated team.
This is a varied role, working across the company’s different product teams, liaising with customers, and developing existing accounts. Their passion for a great customer experience is demonstrated by over 80% of their revenue coming from repeat business, so we are looking for a candidate who can build long lasting customer relationships. This company is built on transparency, you’ll be joining a business with a fantastic collaborative culture.
What’s in it for you as an Internal Sales Coordinator?
- Competitive salary of circa £22,000 depending on experience, and potential for further growth
- Early finish on Friday
- Regular staff social events
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
Key duties of the Internal Sales Coordinator:
- First point of contact for customers, processing quotes, orders and resolving issues
- Recognise opportunities to further develop the customer accounts through upselling/cross-selling
- Assist in the booking in of goods by carrier and company vehicles
- Work closely with the production and field sales teams
The Successful Internal Sales Coordinator:
- Previous experience within a sales admin/coordination function
- Highly organised with administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships with customers and internal colleagues
If you’re looking for your next Internal Sales Coordinator role, forward your CV through to us.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.