Job Title: Internal Recruiter
Are you an experienced Recruiter, with an in house or agency background, looking for a new challenge?
LHR are partnered with a unique nationwide business who are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join their remote team. Our client works with some of the UK’s biggest digital platforms bringing stories to life. This Internal Recruiter role is fully remote. You will be responsible for proactively sourcing, interviewing, and placing candidates across a variety of commercial roles throughout the UK, building strong relationships with candidates and stakeholders.
Key duties of the Internal Recruiter:
- Proactive sourcing of candidates through online job boards, social media channels
- Review high volume candidate applications across various commercial roles
- Coordinate and manage the interview process alongside stakeholders
- Work closely with multiple hiring managers to assist and advise on the recruitment process, initial applications, interview shortlist
- Responsible for the recruitment process of your allocated roles through to offer stage
- Regularly post job-related content on LinkedIn to showcase the business as an employer of choice
The Successful Internal Recruiter:
- Demonstrable experience within high volume internal recruitment or recruitment consultancy
- Confident in a fast-paced recruitment environment working to SLA’s
- Strong relationship builder for both candidates and internal hiring managers
- Focused on the candidate journey to ensure maximum buy in and engagement
What’s in it for you as an Internal Recruiter?
- A competitive salary of £26,000
- 25 days holiday + holiday purchase scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
- Wellbeing apps and coaching support
- High street discounts
- Inclusion networks & champions
If you’re an experienced Internal Recruiter looking for a unique opportunity, forward your CV through to us!
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.