Job Title: Inbound Purchase Administrator
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: £20,000 basic with bonus potential, OTE of £27,000
Are you highly organised and able to build strong relationships? Are you looking for a long-term career opportunity?
LHR are proud to be partnered exclusively with one of Europe’s biggest vehicle retailers. Their flagship, state of the art Macclesfield location houses over 1300 vehicles, as well as a workshop area & an accessories shop. They are now looking to recruit for Inbound Purchase Administrators as they go through a continued and exciting period of growth.
Key Responsibilities of the Inbound Purchase Administrator:
- Provide an exceptional customer experience through all levels of the purchasing process.
- Communicate & negotiate with customers.
- Manage the online portal and contact customers who wish to sell their vehicle.
- Use the inhouse CRM system to log customer contact.
- Maximise purchases to hit targets.
The Successful Inbound Purchase Administrator:
- Experience of working in a busy sales/vehicle buying environment is preferred
- Strong influencing skills.
- The ability to build strong working relationship with your customers.
- A passion to deliver outstanding customer service.
This is an exciting opportunity where you can build your experience while earning a highly competitive bonus. The roles are full time, working 5 days out of 7 to include every other Saturday.
If you are an experienced Inbound Purchase Administrator looking for your next role, forward your CV through to us.
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.