Job Title: HR Advisor
Location: Liverpool based but also covering Blackpool & Cleckheaton
Salary: Circa £30,000 depending on experience
Are you an experienced Generalist HR Advisor looking for your next challenge?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a national FMCG business currently going through a planned period of change & integration. They are now looking for a HR Advisor to join their team in Liverpool. This role is a key part in delivering the company’s HR plan across the Blackpool, Liverpool & Cleakheaton locations and this is a great time to be joining the business.
The successful HR Advisor will provide a generalist HR service to all areas of the business including advice to first line and senior management on all employee relations issues including attendance, performance, and disciplinary & grievance matters, ensuring that support, advice and guidance is given consistently across the business. You will also be responsible for supporting recruitment activities.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Providing support, coaching and advice to line managers to enable them to effectively respond to day to day matters of employee relations, escalating cases appropriately to the Senior HR Business Partner.
- Providing appropriate support to line managers with investigations, in line with the ACAS code of practice.
- Supporting the management of absence and attendance, escalating cases of long-term sickness or capability to the Senior HR Business Partner. Liaising with the HR Administrator for Occupational Health clinics and referrals as appropriate.
- Preparing management information as required to support the site management team or Senior HR team as required weekly/monthly/annual and responding to other ad-hoc requests.
- Preparing payroll data for review by the HR Business Partner; working with the line managers to ensure accuracy with pay adjustments and absence.
- Working with the HR Administrator to proactively improve and maintain transactional HR processes and procedures.
- Contribute to HR projects and ad hoc initiatives and projects as and when required by the Senior HR Business Partner and Senior Management team.
The Successful HR Advisor:
- Level 5 CIPD or equivalent experience
- Demonstratable knowledge of current UK Employment Law
- Experience within a Generalist role, FMCG is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of HRIS systems (IRIS, Cascade would be an advantage)
Our client is offering a starting salary of circa £30,000 depending on experience with mileage paid.
If you are an experienced HR Advisor looking for your next role, forward your CV through to us.
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.