“Our mission is to help people achieve the outcomes that matter to them in their lives, by providing high quality advocacy”
We are proud to be working with our fantastic client Advocacy Focus, as they look to recruit an experienced HR Administrator to join their busy team. This is a full-time (37 hours) hybrid working position, and you will be required to spend 50% of your working week at the Accrington head office. This fantastic charity recently came out 2nd out of 114 national organisations for their workplace wellbeing, culture & support procedures, so you’ll be joining a great team!
The successful HR Administrator will provide business, HR administrative, and process support to the Senior Leadership Team, contributing towards the wider organisational Human Resources development. You will also provide a personal assistant role to the Chief Executive Officer.
What’s in it for you as a HR Administrator?
- Salary between £23,080 – £25,481 depending on experience
- Personal private healthcare plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Mental Health support
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 after 5 years continuous service) + bank holidays + your birthday off
- Career development & progression
- Wellbeing days and team huddles
Key duties of the HR Administrator role:
- Providing a full administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team, managing diaries, appointments, and associated travel
- Development and maintenance of policies and procedures
- Coordinate team meetings, arrange refreshments, seating, taking & circulating meeting minutes
- Manage the operations assistant and be responsible for supervisions, appraisals, personal development, training, and coaching/mentoring
- Establish and maintain employee records via the in-house HR system
- Use your knowledge of Employment Law to advise on issues, challenges, and development
- Provide general advice and guidance to Line Managers on absence procedures including welfare and occupational health
- New starter documentation and inductions
- Record, review, and monitor annual leave, sickness, and time off in lieu
The successful HR Administrator:
- 2 years’ experience within HR Administration, with CIPD Level 3 qualification
- Experience of using a HR based software system
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task and prioritise workloads efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Excel, Outlook
If you’re looking for a rewarding HR Administrator opportunity, forward your CV through to the team.
Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.