Job Title: Hospitality General Manager
Salary: £30,000 DOE + bonus potential
Are you an experienced Hospitality General Manager looking for a unique challenge?
LHR are proud to be partnered exclusively with a vibrant new bar and restaurant in the Wigan area. This one-of-a-kind venue offers a mixture of home-made traditional pub meals. Our client believes in working with the local community, using fresh local produce, and organising community events. Their team are passionate about the venue, their customers, and their products, and they are now recruiting for an experienced Hospitality General Manager as they continue to expand.
As Hospitality General Manager, you will be the face of the venue, building relationships with suppliers, colleagues, the community, and customers! It’s a varied role, with responsibility for running the venue, and management of the waiting on team, bar staff and shift supervisors. You’ll have a natural gift for hospitality and be able to lead and motivate your teams with passion and motivation, setting the highest standard.
Key duties of the Hospitality General Manager:
- Stock management and ordering
- Pricing of new products, building relationships with new suppliers
- Daily hands-on site management
- Health & safety including Covid measure awareness & cleanliness
- Staff rotas, holidays, sickness management
- Cash handling
- Recruitment, onboarding, & training
- Organising and overseeing of community events
- Customer promotions and offers
- Regular budgeting and reporting of figures – profit and loss
The successful Hospitality General Manager:
- Excellent track record within a Hospitality General Manager role
- Highly organised, able to multitask, prioritise and delegate
- Proactive – able to recognise opportunities and issues
- Strong eye for detail
- Experience of using MS Office packages to track and report financial information
- Second to none communication skills
What’s in it for you?
Our client is offering a highly competitive basic salary of circa £30,000 depending on experience, along with the opportunity to earn a performance bonus. Working hours are 46 hours per week including evenings and weekends.
If you are looking for your next Hospitality General Manager opportunity, please get in touch.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.