Job Title: Customer Support Executive
Are you an experienced in customer support and looking to work for an industry leader offering a genuine career path?
LHR are proud to be representing an award-winning client based in Lancashire who are looking for a Customer Support Executive to join their team. Our client has been providing their unique products on a national basis for decades, developing close relationships with some of the UK’s biggest brands. They believe strongly in their culture, encouraging personal and professional development to ensure they are a trusted brand ambassador to their clients.
The Customer Support Executive will be the first point of contact for clients, handling requests, queries, and issues.
Key duties of the Customer Support Executive:
- Provide a high level of service to clients with an emphasis on client satisfaction and retention.
- Process client orders.
- Stock management and query handling.
- Order and despatch query handling.
- Attend daily / weekly client operational calls, ensuring actions are captured.
- Collaborate with other departments ensuring response and resolution to clients within defined and agreed SLAs.
- Answer inbound calls and emails from external clients and internal departments.
- Identify potential client concerns and escalate to relevant Client Relationship Manager.
- Liaise with third party suppliers to support query resolution.
The successful Customer Support Executive:
- Previous customer support experience, able to build quick and strong customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office – MS Word & Excel
- Confident in a fast-paced environment
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary of £22,000, a full onboarding process, long term career potential and much more! An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
If you’re looking for a Customer Support Executive role, forward your CV through to us.
Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.