Job Title: Customer Service Advisors – Live Chat
Location: Chorley – Flexible Home/Office blend available (after training)
Are you passionate about customer service? Are you looking to develop a long-term career with an industry leader?
LHR are proud to be working in partnership with a hugely successful logistics & distribution company with sites across the UK & Europe. Established for over 30 years, our client has grown substantially over the last 2 years, and they are now looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their team, working on their Live Chat ticketing system. These roles are initially temporary but leading to permanent.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be providing the highest level of customer service via live chat, email, and customer support tickets.
Key duties of the Customer Service Advisors:
- Respond to customer queries via live chat, assisting customers with questions, queries, and support
- Use your communication skills to build a strong understanding of the customer needs, and finding a solution to their problem
- Develop rapport quickly to build a strong customer relationship and provide information on products and processes
The successful Customer Service Advisors:
- Experience in a customer service-based role, be it retail or contact centre, with a passion for the highest level of customer service
- Excellent attention to detail, with strong communication skills
- Confident in using a CRM system with experience of MS Office packages
- Live chat experience an advantage
Working hours for these roles are full time, you will work 40 hours a week between 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday, and our client is offering a hybrid role working from the office and from home. Flexibility will be required during peak season from the end of November onwards.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £20,000 with an immediate start available.
If you’re looking for your next Customer Service Advisor role, forward your CV through to us.
Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.