Job Title: Content Marketer
Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 DOE
Are you passionate about all things digital & tech? Would you like to work for a value driven and innovative company that works with some of the world’s biggest tech brands – think Silicon Valley!
LHR are proud to be partnered with a fantastic business that have grown from being an online editorial publication to a vast content hub & community. Storytelling and digital content creation is their passion, they are committed to changing the way people find, consume, and share information about business technology. Their customers span the globe, from London to Silicon Valley & beyond, and they are now looking for an experienced Content Marketer. This is a fully remote opportunity, on occasion you may be required to travel to meetings, events, and customer premises, nationally and internationally.
What’s in it for you as a Content Marketer?
- Competitive basic salary up to £30,000 DOE
- Remote working – 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off
- Private healthcare
- Employee wellness programme, regular staff get togethers’ and experience days, rewards & discounts
Key duties of the Content Marketer:
- Publishing Content (written, podcast and video)
- Content optimisation and SEO
- Filming, photography, video/image editing and production
- Weekly newsletter
- Campaign creation and execution – set up and delivery of email marketing campaigns
- Social media posting
- Regular posting and promotion of day-to-day news content across all publications
- Ongoing administration and promotion of the company’s virtual event platform
- Set up and management of customer related promotional campaigns
The Successful Content Marketer:
Our client isn’t about watching the clock or measuring work days, their focus is on results. Their team is made up of passionate, dedicated, and self-start people who work hard, but who are committed to helping the company thrive.
- Degree with emphasis on media, marketing, communications, advertising, or related field
- Previous experience within content marketing and news publish is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of WordPress Administration, Social Media Network Management, Email marketing platforms, social advocacy platforms, CS Suite-Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier
If you want to advance your digital career as a Content Marketer, contact the team today.
Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.