Job Title: Commercial Export Coordinator
Salary: £23,000 – £24,000 DOE
Are you an experienced Commercial Export Coordinator within manufacturing based industries?
LHR are proud to be partnered with an innovative manufacturing business at the forefront of their industry. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Export Coordinator to their team in Blackburn.
Reporting into the International Sales Business Development Manager, the successful Commercial Export Coordinator will be responsible for both new and existing RoW specialised accounts. You will account manage existing customers and new prospects in designated export areas, coordinating all processes related to customer enquiries, quotations and orders effectively.
The Key Duties of the Commercial Export Coordinator:
- Respond to general queries and customer enquiries and produce quotations as required.
- Ensure all leads generated via marketing activities are qualified and followed through.
- Creating and submitting quotations to prospects and existing customers.
- Liaise with the Business Development Manager and engineers on high value opportunities to ensure customer and company needs are met in quotations.
- Receiving and logging the purchase orders, checking the accuracy of information on the PO, verifying cost base and previous pricing, cross checking against quotations if available, consulting with the engineers on accuracy of drawings or specifications provided.
- Understand and effectively communicate customer requirements with production, despatch and associated departments to maintain commercial awareness and provide seamless customer service throughout.
- Maintain the administrative systems within the areas of responsibility (price lists etc.) to ensure that all information is accurate, up to date and accessible.
- Provide an effective communications link between external and internal stakeholders.
- Be proactive in managing conversion rates for enquiries, with a view to increase the number of converted quotations.
The Successful Commercial Export Coordinator:
- Previous experience within a similar role in a manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of imperial measurement system and mathematical mind set.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Foreign language is advantageous.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week but with the potential for flexibility for the right candidate.
Benefits: Early finish on Friday, Company Pension Scheme, Death in Service Benefit, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Occupational Heath, plus ample free parking. Working environment: Light, spacious, well ventilated office, fully compliant with social distancing guidelines.
If you are looking for your next Commercial Export Coordinator role and your experience matches with the above requirements, forward your CV through to us today.
Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.