Job Title: Commercial Advisor
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience
Are you passionate about being a commercial advisor and able to build relationships quickly?
LHR is proud to be partnered with a prestigious national manufacturing company. This fantastic employer has an unrivaled reputation, and they are now looking for a commercial advisor to join them, working from their state-of-the-art Burnley location.
What’s in it for you as a Commercial Advisor?
- Ongoing career-specific training and development opportunities
- Flexible and home working options
- Pension scheme employer contribution 8%
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Regular team events
- Healthcare plan
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
- Enhanced and flexible holiday packages
The Commercial Advisor duties and responsibilities:
- Support payments, rebate tracking, marketing, and budgeting (driving win-win outcomes)
- Be an active and integral part of customer negotiations – defining both parties’ commitments within the supply agreement.
- Take ownership of current commercial projects and project coordination.
- Maintain confidentiality of costs and profitability, whilst being active in developing commercial understanding across the sales team to support good decision making.
- Investigate and recommend changes to customer prices, invoices, and credit notes.
- Using SAP – respond to pricing requests and input prices into SAP, prepare customer supplier agreement, prepare price and parts lists for customers and BDM’s
- New customer pricing and maintaining master data in SAP.
- Optimise price module and create a solution for the customer
- Provide cover to the head of commercial support in their absence
- Commercial analysis and mapping
- Maintain all health, safety, and environmental standard within the workplace and adhere to company practices.
The successful Commercial Advisor:
- Unrivalled accuracy and attention to detail in all areas
- Ability to interpret data analysis
- Strong literacy and report writing skills
- Influencing skills
- SAP experience essential
- Organisation & Structure
- Process driven & excellent planning
If you’re an experienced customer advisor, please forward your CV to us.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.