Exciting opportunity for a Chartered Structural Engineer, looking to develop your own division?
We are recruiting for a Lancashire based company who are looking for an ambitious experienced Chartered Structural Engineer who will grow their own department to be part of the bigger consultancy, there is the potential to be an equity partner in the future.
LH Recruitment are thrilled to be working exclusively with our growing client.
Our client has been providing services within mechanical and electrical designs for over 20 years, being the lead designer on multiple schemes with values in excess of £100million, including new builds, refurbs and alterations.
The ideal person will have worked in both large and small consultancy and have their own client base to bring with them.
Key Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer (Chartered):
· Delivering multiple projects or parts of larger projects to completion, within budget and to program
· Sourcing your own clients and work, building strong relationships
· Be the first point of contact for clients, contractors, design team and third parties
· Build client relationships and help identify business opportunities.
· Lead the preparation of winning proposals and bids
· Drive key market information to delivery teams across the business to enhance the quality of the service
· Managing client relationships for extended and repeat business opportunities
· Carry out technical design reviews/ critiques of projects
· Lead the delivery of structural design packages across multiple projects, as part of a single or multi discipline design team.
The Successful Structural Engineer (Chartered):
· Ideally + 5 years’ experience within a building services design role running projects from conception through to completion including calculations, drawings, specifications, etc
· Experience using AutoCAD
· Chartered Structural Engineer (CEng (ICE/IStructE)) or working towards chartered status.
· Appropriate qualifications in Civil/Structural Engineering e.g. MEng, BEng, BSC, HND, HNC
· Experience using design software such as Hevacomp and Cymap
· Hold a full UK driving license
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and one in which you will be expected to contribute to ongoing development, often working with minimal supervision.
In return, our client offers a competitive salary of £40,000 to £50,000 DOE, profit related bonus (to be discussed with recruiter), 20 days holiday plus bank and free parking.
**Only candidates who have met the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Monday to Friday