Job Title: Business Support Administrator
Are you an experienced Business support administrator looking for a new challenge? Or are you looking to start your career in recruitment?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a successful healthcare recruitment agency that specialise in supplying locum medical personnel into primary care settings. Established for over 10 years, they are now looking for a business support administrator to join their team at Blackburn.
What’s in it for you as a business support administrator:
- Starting salary of £18,500
- Regular team events and internal incentives
- Collaborative culture with regular structured training
The business support administrator role:
- Uploading timesheets onto the system ensuring all information is correct
- Adding jobs to the system
- Supporting with compliance
- Sourcing candidates for roles
- Posting vacancies to job sites
- Managing job responses
- Updating clients and candidates
- Working towards and exceeding company targets
The successful business support admin:
- IT literate
- Previous administration experience
- An understanding or awareness of the healthcare sector
- Good verbal and written communicator
- Ability to multitask
If you’re looking for a new challenge and your experience matches this Business support administrator vacancy, forward your CV through to us!
**Please note as part of the recruitment process you will be required to provide right to work documents. **
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.