Location: Wigan/North West
Salary: Up to £38,000 OTE £50,000 (Car Allowance)
Do you excel at building long-lasting and strong relationships with clients both face to face and over the phone?
LHR is proud to be partnered with a successful Group of Companies and is a leading provider of IT Managed Services. Working with clients across the UK. They are a close-knit team with over 17 years of combined experience in energy, property, and construction.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking to recruit four progressive, forward-thinking and dynamic Business Development Managers to help achieve their business growth plans across the UK
The successful candidate will expand the client base in their assigned region, whilst nurturing existing client relationships and business partnerships.
What’s in it for you as Business Development Manager?
- OTE – 5% of gross profit and quarterly and annual incentives
- Car Allowance
Key duties of the Business Development Manager?
- To identify, target, and win new clients
- Make introductory calls before setting your own appointments in the field
- Visiting customers on-site in order to sell the full portfolio of services, offering a consultative approach
- Negotiating contracts before acquiring new partnerships
- Nurturing any new clients and managing existing ones, in order to increase revenue
- Successfully build and manage your own prospect/sales pipeline to achieve targets
- Development and execution of an effective growth strategy
- Managing and updating the in-house CRM effectively to optimise client retention
The successful Business Development Manager:
- Target driven and self-motivated
- Commercially aware
- Organised and professional
- Strong negotiator
- Able to balance new business acquisition with strong account management
- Must have a clean driving license and own vehicle
If you’re looking for your next Business Development Manager role, forward your CV to us.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.