Job Title: Administrator
Salary: £18,000 – £19,000 DOE
Are you a highly organised Administrator looking for a new challenge?
LHR are proud to be partnered with an established environmental consultancy business. Our client works across construction, demolition, and planning, and they’re now looking for an Administrator to join their team.
The Administrator opportunity is varied and fast paced, supporting all departments across the business.
Key duties of the Administrator:
- Organising meetings, drawing up agendas and taking & distributing meeting minutes
- Making travel arrangements including hotels and transport
- Daily post duties including courier deliveries
- Monitoring the email inbox and responding to queries
- Generating quotes as directed by the sales team
- Collating information and documentation for planning on site
- Credit checks on potential customers
- Supporting consultants setting up new projects
The successful Administrator:
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Previous administration experience
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office packages including Word & Excel
On offer is a salary of £18,000 – £19,000 depending on experience, plus additional benefits.
If you’re looking for your next Administrator role, forward your CV through to us.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.