Are you an experienced Administrator with meticulous attention to detail? Are you looking for a new challenging within a rewarding industry?
LHR are proud to be exclusively partnered with a high growth, entrepreneurial coaching business that work with both startups and FTSE 100 companies, with branch offices in Lancashire, Yorkshire & Manchester. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Administrator, working 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. This role will initially be remote working with a view to being in the office as time progresses.
The successful Administrator will be working on one of the business-based Growth Support Funded
programmes, in a varied & busy role.
Key Responsibilities of the Administrator:
– Input and upload project paperwork to the inhouse CRM and database
– Highlight data issues on completed paperwork to Lead Project Admin
– Input and upload event attendance and feedback forms to the CRM
– Checking documentation for correct data and obtain further information for incomplete documents
– Continually upload data and delete unnecessary files
– Scanning documents and filing for storage
– Tracking and scanning programme documentation
– Admin and monitoring support
The Successful Administrator:
– Previous Administration experience, with meticulous attention to detail
– Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities
– Able to work under pressure
– Excellent communication skills
– PC literate, strong working experience of MS Office packages and CRM systems such as Salesforce
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a business with a culture of sharing knowledge and a passion
If you’re an experienced Administrator, please forward your CV through to us for a confidential chat. Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the
supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.