Job Title: Administrator
Salary: £9 per hour to start
Are you an experienced Administrator available immediately?
LHR are proud to be partnered exclusively with a growing business in Great Harwood. Our client work with trade customers across the UK supplying building products. They are now looking for an Administrator to join their team. This varied role is initially temporary with a view to permanent for the right candidate. The starting hourly rate is £9 per hour, but this will have the potential to increase as your role develops with further responsibility.
Key Duties of the Administrator:
- Taking incoming customer queries and providing accounts, stock, and product information.
- General administration to include filing, photocopying, distributing the post.
- Setting up new customer accounts on the internal system.
- Monthly customer statement run, reviewing, and checking customer accounts.
- First stage credit control.
The Successful Administrator:
- Some previous administrator experience is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office packages – Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Strong communication skills, able to deal with customers.
- Organised with attention to detail.
This is a full-time role, working hours are 9am – 5pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-4pm Friday.
If you are looking for your next Administrator opportunity, please get in touch.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.